Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20778 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,759 zł (E£ 8,467) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)