Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00768 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 53% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,764 zł (229,718 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)