Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00733 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 40% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,720 zł (780,287 £) in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)