Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.946 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,522 zł ($2,160) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (43 minutes ago)