Cost of living comparison between Albany, New York, United States and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.198 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,756 zł ($2,086) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)