Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.599 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,086 zł ($3,636) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)