Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.604 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,820 zł ($4,112) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)