Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,860 zł (€1,150) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)