Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.312 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,126 zł (€957) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (43 minutes ago)