Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.099 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 149% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,227 zł (﷼ 5,664) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)