Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 130% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,612 zł (﷼ 8,691) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)