Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,450 zł (﷼ 14,833) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)