Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.002 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 110% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,047 zł (﷼ 21,013) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)