Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20571 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,092 zł (E£ 24,751) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)