Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20053 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,798 zł (E£ 18,940) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)