Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20653 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,827 zł (E£ 8,845) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)