Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23415 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,570 zł (E£ 6,705) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)