Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.886 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,226 zł (1,464 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)