Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.769 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,205 zł (1,519 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)