Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.841 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,261 zł (1,500 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)