Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20621 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,032 zł (24,402 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)