Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,946 zł (11,091 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)