Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00261 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,736 zł (5,643,835 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Valparaiso costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Orlando, Florida costs $3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)