Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00257 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,920 zł (6,204,844 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)