Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00307 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,449 zł (2,422,298 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (29 minutes ago)