Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,932 zł (1,126,945 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)