Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,339 zł ($1,879) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)