Cost of living comparison between Akron, Ohio, United States and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,801 zł ($1,968) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)