Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 332 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,109 zł ($3,245) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)