Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03446 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,656 zł (¥280,214) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)