Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03305 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,913 zł (¥239,427) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)