Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03365 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,325 zł (¥128,531) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)