Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,192 zł (﷼ 55,288,608) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)