Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,649 zł (﷼ 20,798,427) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)