Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05847 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,486 zł (₨76,724) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)