Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05252 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,797 zł (₨167,492) in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)