Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05461 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,073 zł (₨92,895) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)