Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05865 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,068 zł (₨154,607) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)