Cost of living in Agartala, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05302 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,526 zł (₨179,672) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)