Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06097 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,303 zł (₨54,178) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)