Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39876 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,235 zł (23,160 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)