Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38176 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,834 zł (20,521 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)