Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39339 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,045 zł (7,741 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)