Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40875 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,170 zł (7,756 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (34 minutes ago)