Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38348 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,957 zł (7,712 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)