Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36872 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,268 zł (22,423 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)