Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,278 zł (7,724TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)