Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.278 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,765 zł (2,946TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)