Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,520 zł (6,973TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (42 minutes ago)