Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,391 zł (3,102TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)