Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,885 zł (6,652TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)