Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18134 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,594 zł (25,335 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (20 minutes ago)