Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 827 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13693 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,402 zł (68,665 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)