Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 392 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16305 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,572 zł (21,908 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)