Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,015 zł (3,576TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (5 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)