Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,617 zł (2,394TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)