Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,160 zł (1,996TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)