Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,356 zł (3,070TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)