Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07922 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 32% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,552 zł (82,699 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)