Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20946 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,280 zł (Mex$ 34,757) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)