Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01290 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,651 zł (282,981 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (35 minutes ago)