Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01337 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,953 zł (445,266 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)