Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01260 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,372 zł (426,237 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (37 minutes ago)