Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00940 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,736 zł (823,055 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)