Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01282 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,642 zł (284,098 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)