Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00340 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,605 zł (1,941,127 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)