Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 63% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,577 zł (3,408,278 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)