Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00346 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,667 zł (1,927,599 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)