Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,161 zł (482,066 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)