Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,614 zł (2,543,994 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)