Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 96% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,888 zł (759,764 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)