Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00633 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,434 zł (2,280,027 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)