Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,068 zł (1,870,092 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)