Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,721 zł (1,943,884 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)