Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,434 zł (1,136,837 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)