Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00643 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 87% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,215 zł (2,209,045 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)