Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,865 zł (765,719 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)