Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00955 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,483 zł (678,486 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)