Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,577 zł (﷼ 29,388,172) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)