Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,732 zł (﷼ 29,599,416) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)