Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 660 prices entered by 44 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 128% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,308 zł (kr38,856) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)