Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 124% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,047 zł (kr29,708) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)