Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 120% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,861 zł (kr11,855) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)