Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 692 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018.
Do you live in Ljubljana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 13% cheaper than in Ljubljana (Slovenia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Ljubljana you would need to make just about €2,534 in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)