Cost of living comparison between Zhuhai, China and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,232 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13392 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 6% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €3,068 (元22,912) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 7,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 11 (about 1 hour ago)