Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 9% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,942 (元22,005) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (39 minutes ago)