Cost of living comparison between Zhuhai, China and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,349 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is about the same as in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €3,130 (元22,987) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Logroño costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)