Cost of living comparison between Zhuhai, China and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,017 prices entered by 1,135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13595 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is about the same as in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €3,123 (元22,971) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert, dinner for two in Thessaloniki costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Perth costs AU$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)