Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 9% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,540 (元11,503) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)