Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 5% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €3,090 (元22,616) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)