Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12803 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 15% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,365 (元10,659) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)