Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,139 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 43% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,844 (₨134,858) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)