Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Lisbon, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11,812 prices entered by 1,172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 17% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,705 (5,963,751 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £298 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 0.00 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)