Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Lisbon, Portugal
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,805 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 22% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,441 (5,410,201 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Barquisimeto costs Bs 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lille costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)