Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,340 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 35% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,120 (5,656,408 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)