Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Lisbon, Portugal
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,615 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 31% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,171 (5,418,284 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 92,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £280 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,924 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 371,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Casablanca costs 306,000 Dirham (31 minutes ago)