Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,926 prices entered by 305 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 39% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)