Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Lisbon, Portugal
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,665 prices entered by 357 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 32% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)