Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,877 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 30% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,182 (3,335,461 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)