Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Lisbon, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,717 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 18% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,676 (6,067,349 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,583 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,965 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)