Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,825 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 38% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,061 (3,053,862 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)