Cost of living comparison between Sofia, Bulgaria and Lisbon, Portugal
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,026 prices entered by 476 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 114 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$847 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)