Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,312 prices entered by 473 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)