Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03865 EUR / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,207 prices entered by 516 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)