Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,084 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,221 (COL$6,923,361) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)