Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,121 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,217 (COL$6,756,253) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)