Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,240 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,091 (COL$6,916,308) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 25 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moncton costs C$2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dublin costs €4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)