Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,300 prices entered by 1,147 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,865 (COL$7,049,747) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bodo costs kr 15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 111 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhopal costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,785 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)