Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,296 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,110 (COL$6,940,709) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)