Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,053 (COL$3,677,157) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)