Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,188 (COL$4,035,081) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)