Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,718 prices entered by 1,073 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,420 (COL$7,916,302) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 2,500 Kwacha (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mandalay costs 4,500 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)