Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,330 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,232 (COL$7,226,808) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £18 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montclair, New Jersey costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zadar costs 160 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)