Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.168 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 4% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,858 (﷼ 1,780) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)