Cost of living in Macao vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10931 EUR / MOP
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 24% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,601 (42,092 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)