Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,434 prices entered by 397 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,410 (₨ 311,832) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)