Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,757 prices entered by 416 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 30% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €1,122 (₨ 152,526) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)