Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Lisbon, Portugal
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,083 prices entered by 524 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 5,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 3,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)