Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,824 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,784 (4,969,198 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 13 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostrava costs 8,500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)