Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,621 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,013 (5,151,364 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Cardiff costs £0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Richmond, Virginia costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)