Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,798 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,088 (5,203,490 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)