Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,522 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,482 (4,591,328 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shah Alam costs RM8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)