Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,214 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,840 (4,854,664 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)