Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,316 prices entered by 1,156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,221 (5,204,207 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tol'yatti costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kimberley costs R 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Geneva costs CHF 659 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Gaziantep costs 100TL (about 3 hours ago)