Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,057 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,544 (4,561,343 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)