Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Lisbon, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,450 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,007 (4,961,829 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)