Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,220 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,616 (4,612,644 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (38 minutes ago)