Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Limerick, Ireland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27287 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Limerick? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Limerick (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Limerick you would need to make just about €2,079 (R$ 7,620) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)