Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Limerick, Ireland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Limerick? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Limerick (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Limerick you would need to make just about €2,161 (R$ 8,254) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)