Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Limerick, Ireland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23914 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Limerick? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Limerick (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Limerick you would need to make just about €2,315 (R$ 9,680) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)