Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Limerick, Ireland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24929 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Limerick? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Limerick (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Limerick you would need to make just about €1,627 (R$ 6,528) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)