Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Limerick, Ireland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Limerick? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Limerick (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Limerick you would need to make just about €2,442 (R$ 9,722) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)