Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Limerick, Ireland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27408 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Limerick? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Limerick (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Limerick you would need to make just about €2,288 (R$ 8,349) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vitória costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 6.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)