Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Limerick, Ireland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27357 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Limerick? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Limerick (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Limerick you would need to make just about €1,765 (R$ 6,450) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM450 (about 1 hour ago)