Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, you would need at least €4,443 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)