Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01691 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,938 (Php114,564) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)