Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,885 (Rp 32,936,030) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 62,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)