Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Limassol you would need to make just about €1,786 (Rp 30,913,152) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)