Cost of living in Darwin, Australia vs Limassol, Cyprus
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Limassol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Limassol (Cyprus)
For example, you would need at least €4,777 (AU$7,389) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)